- 1 Block of cooking chocolate (100 g)
- 50 g Margarine
- 1 tbsp golden syrup
- Rice Krispies or cornflakes or 3-4 shredded wheat
- Bun cases
- Mini eggs
- Melt the chocolate in a bowl over a pan of boiling water or microwave
- Remove from heat and stir in the margarine and golden syrup
- Stir in the Rice Krispies/ Cornflakes/ shredded wheat a little at a time until they are coated in chocolate mixture and no liquid chocolate is left.
- Spoon into the bun cases, add mini eggs and then put in the fridge to set.